Hand tooled leather flower bands made for the beautiful, untamed, fierce, and free! Made for the wildflowers. Adjustable bands wear as a hatband, headband, belt, boot band... the possibilities are endless.
⇥ THE DETAILS ⇤
- Color of flower- tan + turquoise
- Stone- authentic Kingman Turquoise
- Color of Band-grey brown
- Length of tooled flowers -8.25" long x 3" wide
- Band width-1/4"
- Band Length- adjustable
- Materials- cowhide leather
- handcrafted through; tooling, pyrography & paint
- quality acrylic paints and dyes are sealed with an acrylic finisher to ensure the longevity of the art. The finish does provide water resistance but is not waterproof.
- How to wear- style as a hatband, headband, boot band, belt, the possibilities are endless
- Dreamed, Designed, and Crafted by Casey
⇥ CARE ⇤
To keep your flower looking its best, care for your flower like you would your favorite leather items (boots, tack, purse) through conditioners, wax and oils.Please note that creams and oils will darken the leather. Always test in a small unnoticeable area first. Then, apply product to a microfiber cloth not directly on item. Wipe the product the direction of the leather grain and let dry naturally. Please use moderation as too much conditioner and oil can ruin the art.
FIND YOUR FEATHER!
Finding the right feather for your hat is like finding a soulmate. A best friend. A good fit. The hat and feather should compliment you and always be down for a good adventure. What you put on your hat sends a message to the world.
BESPOKE LEATHER BRIDAL COUTURE
Start your custom leather journey and together we will create the one of a kind leather items to make your big day even more perfect. Planning can be an overwhelming process but I’ve got your back.